Let us so live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry.

-Mark Twain

Thursday, September 25, 2008

I have no idea why I'm doing this...

Generally, when someone begins a blog, it's because they want their friends to know what's going on in their life. Well, unfortunately, seeing as how I don't really have a life outside of school and work at this point, this blog will more likely be an assurance to my friends that I'm still living and breathing. I'd promise to post pictures and stuff when I happen to do something fun, except for the fact that I rarely take pictures, so this could turn out to be a really boring blog. But, I'll try to defy my nature and be somewhat interesting. Anyway, after that incredibly optimistic intro, WELCOME to Lauren's attempt to jump on the blogging bandwagon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lauren! You have a blog! Hurray! Thank you so much for your sweet comments! You are looking mighty good yourself! I love ya