Let us so live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry.

-Mark Twain

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A Utah (Wo)man Am I!!

UcrushY.gif


I stole this awesome picture from my friend Caroline's blog, but it truly illustrates how I feel at this moment and for the past few days. Unfortunately, I didn't get to see the game, but I listened to it on the radio and even issuing forth in sound waves, it was the greatest game ever!! What a day for the University of Utah!! The only downer was the stupid fan behavior. Yes, I will admit, there are some terribly retarded Utah fans out there. 


This will probably tarnish my reputation as a "hard-core Ute fan" with my other (almost nonexistent) utah fan friends, but I honestly feel sorry for Max Hall. He must have been under so much pressure to perform and he just had a really rough game. I thought the way he handled himself after the game was really classy. Actually, kudos to all the BYU players for being supportive of him, even though those 5 interceptions were a huge factor in the outcome of the game. I think BYU's sportsmanship was excellent in this situation. 


Still, I believe the better team won. Congratulations to my cougar-spanking, BCS-busting boys!!  

GO UTES!

No comments: