Let us so live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry.

-Mark Twain

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tag!!

My amazing friend Brittany Austin Griffin had this on her blog and she tagged "everyone", and since I'm included in that group, and since I'm bored beyond all reason, I've decided to fill it out. Hopefully this will give everyone a little insight into my personality...because I'm sure it's very elusive and mysterious...or something.

1. Were you named after anyone?
Nope! My parents just have excellent taste.
2. When was the last time you cried?
I actually don't remember. I don't cry very often.
3. Do you like your handwriting?
I used to, but ever since I started grad school, it's gone downhill in a hurry.
4. What is your favorite lunch meat?
Turkey
5. Do you have kids?
Kids require a husband, and a husband I have not.
6. If you were another person would you be friends with you?
I certainly hope so...
7. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Yes...too much, according to some people.
8. Do you still have your tonsils?
Yes, thank goodness.
9. Would you bungee jump?
Sure, but I'd rather go sky-diving.
10. What is your favorite cereal.
Cocoa Pebbles. I allow myself one box per year. Unfortunately, it's usually gone in two hours.
11. Do you untie your Shoes when you take them off?
Depends on the shoe. Most of my shoes don't have laces, I'm a big "unnaturally high heels" person.
12. Do you think you are strong?
Strong is a relative term. Compared to my little sister, very much so.
13. What is your favorite ice cream?
It's a toss-up between Ben & Jerry's "Everything but..." and Schwan's Chocolate Peanut Butter
14. What is the first thing you notice about people?
I'm not sure, probably their eyes or their teeth. 
15. Red or Pink? 
Red....I BLEED RED!! GO UTES!!
16. What is the least favorite thing about yourself?
Hmmm...probably the area from my neck to my knees, unfortunately.
17. Who do you miss the most?
My adorable little missionary brother. Seven months and counting!
18. What color shoes are you wearing?
Black.
19. What was the last thing you ate?
Chicken sandwich.
20. What are you listening to right now?
"Why Cry" by The Panic Channel
21. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Crimson...my university affiliations are deeply rooted.
22. Favorite smells?
Aqua Di Gio cologne, rainstorms, roast on Fast Sunday
23. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
My good buddy Jeff Tibbs.
24. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
I LOVE the woman.
25. Favorite Sport to Watch?
Football, ABSOLUTELY no contest.
26. Hair Color?
Blonde. Very blonde.
27. Eye Color?
Contrary to popular belief, my eyes are NOT blue. They're green. VERY green, actually.
28. Do you wear contacts?
I did, but I'm a wimp and I can't stand feeling like I have sand in my eyes all day. I wear glasses when I need them.
29. Favorite foods?
My mom's corn chowder, mashed potatoes, pizza, cheeseburgers
30. Scary movies or happy endings?
Happy endings all the way! I'm such a sap.
31. Last movie you watched?
Sense & Sensibility...speaking of happy endings...
32. What color shirt are you wearing?
Crimson...Rivalry Week, baby!!
33. Summer or winter?
Winter. I don't like extreme heat.
34. Hugs or kisses.
Hugs. Kisses from Lauren are few and far between...and very much sought after. I'm JUST KIDDING.
35. Favorite Dessert?
Toss-up between cheesecake, ice cream, and Eclair Pie.
36. Most likely to respond?
No idea...I rarely do these, therefore I rarely pass them on.
37. Least likely to respond?
Offhand, I'd say Brittany, judging from the fact that she's the one who tagged me.
38. What book are you reading now?
Opals and Outrage, by Lynn Gardner.
39. What is on your mouse pad?
Chartwells. Eat. Learn. Live. (I didn't pick it out)
40. What did you watch on TV last night?
I don't watch TV much.
41. Favorite sound?
Music, especially my brother playing the piano.
42. Rolling Stones or the Beatles?
BEATLES. I hate the Rolling Stones.
43. What is the farthest you have been from home?
Boston! I can't wait to go back!
44. Do you have a special talent?
Define "special"...
45. Where were you born?
Salt Lake City, Utah

I tag everyone who happens to read this! If I took the time to do it, then so should you. And while I did this, I realized that I don't know this information about most of you, so to appease my curiosity, I need all of you to fill it out. Thanks.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Finally Miss Winder! I am so happy to at least hear that you are alive. And thanks for being the only one to fill that out. I may be crazy, but I think they are fun. You learn so much from them. Anyways, I hope life is great. I miss you. May I please see you soon? Like maybe we could bleed red together this Saturday! Go Utes!

Kelsie Thueson said...

Lauren! 7 months til Winder gets home...unbelievable! Brett and Scott are, hands down, my 2 favorite people. High school ROCKED because of them. but anyway, haven't seen you for a while! hope all is good!

ecuador said...

Wow, I did not know some of those things. Kinda funny. By the way, I don't really have a blog, so I cant do the same thing. Sorry. Go Utes!