Let us so live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry.

-Mark Twain

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Apex of Perfection

I'm telling you right now, as a gal cruising through life in the Single Express Lane, it just does not get any better than this. How I adore living vicariously through my married friends...

Cuddling this kid is the highlight of my week

How can you resist plastering this face with kisses? I can't.

It's official. Someday I'm going to have to get me one of these. Thanks Jaclyn, for letting me butt in on your new mommy-ness. You have no idea how much I look forward to seeing you guys every week. It's like a whole new room has opened up in inside of me that I didn't even know was there. And it has baby blue wallpaper.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh I love you. And he is pretty dang cute. Um, maybe you can make a weekly stop to see me....just once?