I got gypped. That's right. Gypped. I was stoked all day yesterday because I had plans to spend the evening with one of my favorite people in the whole world. We'd both cleared our schedules, planning to spend some quality time together. But guess what? She stood me up. Stood me UP! Who does that? And what's worse, it was for a guy who doesn't even have any teeth. How humiliating. As a matter of fact, it was for this dude right here...

Weston Rowan Stutz
Born July 30, 2010, 1:39am
8.0 lbs, 18.5 in. long
So basically, instead of spending the evening with my best friend, I spent nine hours twitching in anxiety, waiting for the news that her little man had arrived safely. I'm not sure yet, but I think it might have taken years off my life. Well anyway, today I spent four hours at the hospital with Team Stutz, and I have to say, my best friend is a rock star. She and her studly hubs have managed to produce the best looking kid I've seen in a long time. I'm so proud of her. Unfortunately, the little guy is currently in the NICU, but he's doing really well and should be in top form shortly. And of course, I'm banking on that fact. Because let's face it, the peanut owes me. Big time.

P.S. I had to include this picture. This was Jaclyn's first few moments with her sweet little boy. How anyone can manage to look so beautiful after 10 hours of labor and 2 hours of pushing is beyond me. It defies all laws of nature and fairness.
3 comments:
Lauren that is one good looking Baby if I say so myself! I'm so sorry about standing you up. I REALLY wanted to hang out with you. But Weston is so excited to have you as an Aunt. And he can't wait for you to be able to hold him. We love you!
eh hem....cutest little boy you've seen in a long time??? That hurts miss winder......
Ah! So Cute! I love little babies! The no teeth comment really made me laugh. :)
Post a Comment