Technically this entry title is a little misleading as I only spent roughly a day and a half actually in Logan, but what a day and a half!! This last weekend I was able to drive up to Logan to spend some quality time with my awesome cousin, Alison, who is currently a dietetics major at Utah State. We did lots of shopping, eating, movie-watching, and Logan sight-seeing. But most of all, we talked and talked...and talked. It is impossible to describe how much I love this girl. She and I have always been close but as we get older we seem to get closer, despite how far away she lives. I have to admit, spending this last weekend with Al in a bona-fide college town has kind of made me wish I had opted for the real "college experience". Logan is officially a blast. Unfortunately, we were having so much fun that we didn't take enough pictures, but here are a few...
Ali and I leaving my house to make the trip up to Logan
You can't tell, but we're actually at the Logan Zoo...it was impressive. :)
This is cute Ali as we were walking along the path next to the Logan River up Logan Canyon. The view was amazing.
This was on the river path as well. Unfortunately the colors aren't nearly as gorgeous as they were live, but you get the idea.
I have decided that Logan in the fall is ten times better than Salt Lake in the fall. I'm so jealous that Ali gets to live there all the time! I'm already planning a return visit. Thanks for the amazing weekend, Al, you are the best! I love you!



1 comment:
you were in Logan?! and i missed it!!!
Post a Comment