This last Saturday I went to Gardner Village with my best friend in the whole world, Jaclyn Kellersberger Stutz. It was so much fun!! We had lunch at Archibald's first, which was absolutely amazing, and then we headed out to do some shopping. I absolutely love Gardner Village at this time of year because there are so many cute decorations and the whole place just feels so Halloween-y. I LOVE Halloween! We went in pretty much every store, but didn't really feel like dropping our life savings on kitchenware, strangely-colored shoes, or lace-edged napkins, so aside from a few ornaments for Jaclyn's mom, we didn't buy anything. We had such a good time though, and took lots of fun pictures.
Yummy Archibald's where we ate lunch
Jaclyn posing with her chicken...and still managing to look like a supermodel
I found a "Porn for Women" calendar full of good-looking male specimens doing household chores...it was pretty hot. :)
Princess Jaclyn
Princess Lauren
We stopped off in Paris and I took Jaclyn's picture in front of this cafe...or something.
Jaclyn striking a pose on some very sticky bales of hay...they really liked her and wouldn't leave her alone, actually. In fact, we almost had to use a fire hose to get all the hay off of her afterwards.
The Christmas store must have known we were coming, because they kindly left this ornament out for us to pose with. Thanks for a marvelous day, Jaclyn, I had so much fun! I love you!
3 comments:
You girls are so cute!! I love gardner village too!!
Hey Girly! What did you do for Halloween? I hope you did something fun!
Lauren! I miss you! I went to our church yesterday and you were no where to be seen. Sad Sad day. I hope life is happy! And, I hope I get to see you in the ever so near future.
Post a Comment