Let us so live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry.

-Mark Twain

Friday, March 13, 2009

Ignorance

One of the sometimes unfortunate parts of a masters degree in accounting is the ridiculous amount of group work required to attain it. For some reason, professors seem to think that as long as there are multiple people applying their brainpower (which is a relative term in some cases) toward the same problem, that problem will end up solved or something. Au contraire. Now, to be fair, in many instances this IS a reasonable assumption...or at least an understandable one. Two heads (or four, or eight...heck, we may even need sixty-three) are better than one and all that. But after some of the group meetings I've attended lately, this poster mirrors my attitude exactly.



Pray for me, please.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Hahahaha. You are hilarious. I know how you feel. Only two months to go (and only one more presentation in our group....)

Unknown said...

Oh the joys of college group work. Nothing else like it. You are fabulous and I miss you!