2. My Jaclyn - Alright, so she's technically Devin's Jaclyn, but she was mine first! :) Jaclyn has been there for pretty much every major event of my life and without her, I wouldn't be me. She's played a major part in making me as thoroughly awesome as I am...so you can thank her later.
3. Totally Tubular Tunes - I am a music freak. I am convinced that I single-handedly keep the iTunes store financially sound. There's nothing I love better than to stick in my headphones and blast my eardrums to pieces.
4. Summer Nights - One of the BEST things about Utah. Yes, winter days are miserable, spring days are only around for roughly 36 hours, and summer days often suck royally, but summer nights are incredible. I have a habit of going on a walk every night during the summer, then laying on my grass with my ipod singing to me while it gets dark. Honestly, it's almost a spiritual experience. :)
5. Chocolate Milk - I'm a Winder, we like milk...'nuff said.
6. Books - Anything from Charles Dickens to Mary Higgins Clark to J.K. Rowling to John Grisham to Jane Austen. If it's imaginative and its fiction, I like it. I spend way too much time and money in pursuit of literary entertainment. I think I was a librarian in another life.
7. Chick Flicks - I have a seriously impressive collection. Honestly, its embarrassing. If anyone is need of a chick flick-watching buddy, I am your woman. I am completely annoying to watch movies with, though. I always have to rewind parts that I like and watch them over and over again. It takes me 6 hours to watch a 2 hour movie.
8. My Future Husband - Yes, I am aware that I don't yet know who this individual is, but I'm in love with him all the same. I'm a huge dreamer, so I've got all kinds of scenarios cooked up in my head about what a great wife I'll be and what a great life we'll have. Poor guy...
9. The Church - Where would I be without the gospel in my life? What an amazing blessing to have a sense of purpose and a knowledge of my divine heritage. I'm so grateful to know where I came from and to know that regardless of how alone I may feel, there is always Someone in my corner.
10. Friends - I have had the privilege to meet so many incredible people in my life and have somehow convinced a handful of them to be my friends. They are angels on earth; I ADORE them and I am so grateful for them! Now I guess I have to tag a few of those angels...Brittany, Janelle, Caroline, Tiffany, and Natalie.
1 comment:
Lauren I love you. You always make me laugh. I am still laughing. I am so glad I made you so awesome, but I really believe you made me awesome. I'm done with school and soon you will be too! Call me so we can do something sometime.
Post a Comment